Podium Extras - Install bonus tools/plug-ins
What is Podium Extras?
Several plug ins and utility features have been released in 2016 and 2017, but were not included in previous V2.5.x installations. SU Podium V2.5.8 for SketchUp 2018, SU Podium V2.5.7 for SketchUp 2017, and the Podium Extras V2.5.7 update for SU Podium V2.5.6 users include all Podium Extras.
If you are still using SketchUp 2016, use the PodiumExtra.rbz file below to install the following tools.
The following features are included in PodiumExtras:
- New PIE features - Several features have been added to Podium Images Editor, including a Curves tool, white balance and temperature controls, a new "Line Overlay" feature, and an "Adaptive Contrast" feature for processing .HDR images with more precision. Read more about the new PIE features here.
- GenerateAll scenes - Generate a batch of Podium render scripts from some or all scenes in your model. These can then be batch rendered in sequence with either Podium Sever.
Read more about GenerateAll here.
- Nudge - Allows you to scale, rotate, or translate groups and components along any axis. Although specifically designed to randomize perfectly aligned, scaled and rotated components like plants and furniture, it can also be used for a series of precise incremental transformations. Read more here.
- RenderAll scenes - Automatically render all (or some) of the scenes in your model.
Learn more about RenderAll here.
- Light Fixture Outliner - Custom outliner to make selecting and editing Podium lights faster and easier. Read More.
- Reset Edge Smoothness - Automatically resets edge smoothing (anti-aliasing) on all materials to the default level.
- CubicVR - Useful for creating non-photo-realistic Cubic panoramas directly from your SketchUp viewport. Can convert cubic to equirectangular for line overlays on Podium panoramas. Read more here.
How to get Poduim Extras
Podium Extras is included in the installation of SU Podium V2.5.8 (SU 2018) and SU Podium V2.5.7 (SU 2017). Go to the Podium download page if you need to update Podium.
If you have SU Podium V2.5.6 (SU 2017) and do not want to bother with uninstalling, you can simply install the update patch called PodiumExtras V2.5.7. This update acts as a patch, and automatically overwrites previous Podium Extras without uninstalling your previous version.
Download PodiumExtras V2.5.7 for SU Podium V2.5.6
Use "Podium Extra v2.5.7" only if you are already using SU Podium V2.5.6 in SketchUp 2017. This update acts as a patch, and automatically overwrites previous Podium Extras without uninstalling your previous version. Updates included in the v2.5.7 "patch" are as follows:
- Several new features in Podium Image Editor - Read about it here.
- All Podium Extras - CubicVR, GenerateAll, LF Outliner, RenderAll, Nudge, reset smoothing.
- Updated Analyse tool - Now identifies and corrects incorrect file extensions on textures.
SU Podium Extra v2.5.7:
If you are still using an older version of SU Podium for SketchUp 2016 , please select the appropriate .RBZ installer below to install Podium Extras. (Or update Podium here.)
|SketchUp Version||Windows 7, 8, 10 64-bit||Mac OSX|
|SketchUp 2016||Win SU 2016||Mac SU 2016|