[wc_fa icon="list-alt" margin_left="" margin_right=""][/wc_fa] Start here:
The following links serve as a basic overview for understanding and operating Podium Browser. For more detailed information on how to use specific Podium Browser features and components, see the tutorials section below. If you need to troubleshoot an issue, please see the Podium Browser FAQ. [wc_spacing size="10px"]
1. Introduction - What is Podium Browser?
2. How to Access and Use Podium Browser
2. Podium Browser Free vs. Paid - What's the difference?
3. How To Activate Your Podium Browser Paid License
4. What's New in Podium Browser - New content is constantly being added to the Podium Browser library. Find out what we've added in the past month.
5. Podium Browser EULA - Click here to review the Podium Browser End User License Agreement.
[wc_fa icon="sitemap" margin_left="" margin_right=""][/wc_fa] Podium Browser Stand-alone:
In some very limited cases, you may need to access Podium Browser using the stand-alone page, rather than the SketchUp plugin. If you're unsure whether this applies to you, read more here.
[wc_fa icon="book" margin_left="" margin_right=""][/wc_fa] Podium Browser Tutorials Page:
Looking for information on specific Podium Browser features and workflows? Visit the tutorials page.
[wc_fa icon="question-circle" margin_left="" margin_right=""][/wc_fa] Podium Browser FAQ and Troubleshooting:
Have a question? We've got answers: Visit the Podium Browser FAQ.
Here are some of the most frequently asked and answered questions from the FAQ: