Installing Podium Browser
Installing Podium Browser - Your Options with or without SU Podium V2.5:
Install SU Podium V2.5 which includes Podium Browser - The easiest option is to install SU Podium V2.5, if you do not have it now, which includes Podium Browser. Install the free trial version of SU Podium V2.5 from the free trial page.
Podium Browser will keep working even after the SU Podium V2.5 free trial expires!
If you do not want to use SU Podium - If you do not want to use SU Podium V2.5, please download the SU_Podium_Browser.rbz file. Then use SketchUp's Install Extensions to install the SU_Podium_Browser.rbz file. Install Extensions is located in the SketchUp-->Windows-->Extensions Manager dialog box. Use Install Extensions to install the SU_Podium_Browser.rbz file. This .rbz file will work with Windows or Mac.
How to install SU Podium Browser .rbz file
If you choose to install the stand alone Podium Browser plug-in, read below on how to install .rbz files.
Download and Installing the .rbz file.
- Download the .rbz file and save it to your download folder or any other folder that you choose.
- You should see a file called SU_Podium_Browser.rbz file in your folder.
- Open SketchUp and go to SketchUp Windows pull down menu. Pick Extension Manager. Then select Install Extensions. SketchUp default file format for extensions is .rbz. Select the .rbz to install the Extension automatically.
Uninstalling the plugin:
- Open SketchUp and go to SketchUp Extensions Manager. Then check off the plug-in name in the Extensions list. This will disable the SU Podium Browser extension from automatically loading into SketchUp
- Quit and Restart SketchUp