Installing Podium Browser
Installing Podium Browser - Your Options:
Install SU Podium V2.x which includes Podium Browser - The easiest option is to install SU Podium V2.x, if you do not have it now, which includes Podium Browser. Install the free trial version of SU Podium V2.x from the free trial page.
Podium Browser will keep working even after the SU Podium free trial expires!
If you do not want to use SU Podium - If you do not want to use SU Podium V2.x, please download the zipped file that contains SU_Podium_Browser.rbz file. Unzip the .zip file. Then use SketchUp 8 thru 2017. Install Extensions, located in the SketchUp Preferences/ Extensions dialog box. Use Install Extensions to install the SU_Podium_Browser.rbz file. This .rbz file will work with Windows or Mac.
How to install Podium Browser .rbz file
If you choose to install the stand alone Podium Browser plug-in, read below on how to install .rbz files.
Download and Installing the zipped .rbz file.
- Download the zipped .rbz file and save it to your download folder.
- Then unzip the .zip file. You should see a .rbz file.
- Open SketchUp and go to SketchUp Preferences. Pick Extensions. Then Install Extensions. SketchUp default file format for extensions is .rbz. Select the .rbz to install the Extension automatically.
Uninstalling the plugin:
- Open SketchUp and go to SketchUp Preferences. Pick Extensions. Then check off the plug-in name in the Extensions list. This will disable the plugin from automatically loading into SketchUp
- Quit and Restart SketchUp
- At times you will need to manually remove the plugin and it's related folder from the SketchUp\Plugins folder especially if you need to install an updated version.