Installing Podium Browser
Installing Podium Browser - Your Options
Podium Browser full content is now included with the purchase of SU Podium V2.6. You can access all of Podium Browser content if you have purchased or are going to purchase SU Podium V2.6 license.
If you are a trial user of SU Podium V2.6 and want to test some of the content of Podium Browser, please go here and select Show Free Only and browser thru some of the categories to find Free components. Download these and drag them into your SketchUp scene.
If you do not have SU Podium V2.6 but have SU Podium V2.5 Podium Browser installed with SU Podium V2.5 and will give you access to 850 free components. If you want to access all of the 20,000 or more, Podium Browser components, purchase the Podium Browser V2 license.
If you do not want to use SU Podium - If you do not want to use SU Podium V2.6 or V2.5, please download the SU_Podium_Browser.rbz file. Then use SketchUp's Install Extensions to install the SU_Podium_Browser.rbz file. Install Extensions is located in the SketchUp-->Windows-->Extensions Manager dialog box. Use Install Extensions to install the SU_Podium_Browser.rbz file. This .rbz file will work with Windows or Mac. This will give you access the the 850 free components but not the 20,000 full library. If you want access to the full library purchase a Podium Browser V2 license.
How to install SU Podium Browser .rbz file
If you choose to install the stand alone Podium Browser plug-in, read below on how to install .rbz files.
Download and Installing the .rbz file.
- Download the .rbz file and save it to your download folder or any other folder that you choose.
- You should see a file called SU_Podium_Browser.rbz file in your folder.
- Open SketchUp and go to SketchUp Windows pull down menu. Pick Extension Manager. Then select Install Extensions. SketchUp default file format for extensions is .rbz. Select the .rbz to install the Extension automatically.
Uninstalling the plugin:
- Open SketchUp and go to SketchUp Extensions Manager. Then check off the plug-in name in the Extensions list. This will disable the SU Podium Browser extension from automatically loading into SketchUp
- Quit and Restart SketchUp